Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Politecnico di Torino
Received the Engineering Degree and the Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering from Politecnico di Torino, Italy, in 2000 and 2004, respectively. Full position as Associate Professor at Politecnico di Torino, Department of Electronics and Telecommunications.
Main interests are digital integrated circuits and architectures for signal processing. Author and co-author of 2 patents and more than 100 scientific publications in international journals and peer-reviewed conference proceedings.
Tenures at Politecnico di Torino:
- “Digital Electronics" for Electronics Engineering;
- "Electronic Systems for Production and Distribution" for Multimedia Engineering.
IEEE and Editorial Activities:
- Tutorials, Special Sessions, and Awards co-Chair of NGCAS (New Generation Circuits and Systems) Conference edition in Genova, September 2017;
- Demonstration Co-Chair and Treasurer of BioCAS (Biomedical Circuits and Systems) Conference edition in Torino, October 2017;
- Associate Editor of the Transactions on Circuits and Systems - I (TCAS-I);
- Associate Editor of Hindawi VLSI Design;
- Associate Editor of the Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers;
- Leading Guest Editor of the Special Issue on VLSI Circuits, Systems, and Architectures for Advanced Image and Video Compression Standards, Hindawi VLSI Design, Sep. 2012;
- Guest Editor of a Special Issue of selected articles from the NGCAS 2017 Conference, published in the ASP Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE), Mar. 2018;
- Guest Editor of a Special Issue of selected articles from the NGCAS 2017 Conference, published in Integration, the VLSI Journal, to appear;
- Guest Editor of the Special Issue of selected articles from the BioCAS 2017 Conference, published in IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems (TBioCAS), to appear;
- Senior Member of IEEE.
Personal email: email@example.com